Disclosure Policy for 40ozMaltLiquor.com
40ozMaltLiquor.com started off as a fun little hobby during my college days; an opportunity to provide the citizens of the world with whatever information they needed pertaining to 40oz malt liquor. Since its inception in the late '90s, 40ozMaltLiquor.com has continued to evolve in design, content, and purpose... and now I am making money through this content which I freely share with you!
I comply with all regulatory laws and submit myself willingly to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers, not only to protect myself, but to provide the most trustworthy experience to my readers possible.
That all being said, let it be known that:
- Every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable (and hopefully humorous) assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this website/blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that I didn't believe in.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.